The Woods'

The Woods'
Jeremy + Andrea

Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankfully Thankful!!!!

I asked Jerad and Eli what they are thankful for, excluding toys. Jerad said, " Jesus, t.v., and Mommy." Eli said, " Mommy, and muffins." I think their answers were good. Well, except for the t.v. part. I especially liked the "Mommy" part. It is always good to remember to be thankful, for so many do without.

I am thankful for my husband, who loves me unconditionally, and works so hard for our family. I'm thankful for two sweet little boys and all the joy, and noise, they bring ALL day long. I'm thankful for family. For All God has done for me. For our church, and church friends. For always having enough.

For all of you that make our little family better we truly LOVE you, and THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is Our story...

Jeremy, Andrea, Jerad, and Elijah (more commonly known as Eli)! Here is a look into our lives...