The Woods'

The Woods'
Jeremy + Andrea

Monday, November 8, 2010

Unexpected Miracles...

Sometimes in life you get unexpected miracles. That's what happened to us on October 1, 2010. We found out we were expecting a baby. We were surprised but also excited! The first doctor's visit went great. I was feeling great and praying all would go well in this pregnancy. I went for an ultra sound on October 21st. The ultra sound tech said I couldn't be as far along as I thought. They couldn't see a fetus, or hear a heart beat. It was in this moment, I  think I knew deep down, that something wasn't right. I spoke to the doctor, and though she was trying to reassure me, I saw worry/concern in her eyes. I had blood drawn to check my hcg level, and was to go in on Monday to check my levels again. I was scared and knew, deep down, this was the begining of the end. I shook my fears off and went to a consignment sale the next day. I didn't sleep well that night. I had a pounding headache all night. The kiddos, and Jeremy went to Stewart to visit family, while I stayed home. I didn't feel good all that day. I did sleep well that night, but when I woke-up, early the next morning, I had started to miscarry. I spent the morning in the ER, where all my fears were realized.... Two weeks later now I'm coping the best I can. I have a great husband, and two sweet boys. I count my blessings, and take the rest day by day. I decided to tell you all this to help my heart heal... <3

2 comments:

  1. Andrea, I'm so sorry that this has happened! I have been praying for you and will keep it up! -- big hugs to you and your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, you are so brave! I know that your faith will help you get through this difficult time. You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete

This is Our story...

Jeremy, Andrea, Jerad, and Elijah (more commonly known as Eli)! Here is a look into our lives...